Last modified: November 3, 2023
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Content.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us or others that are sent through or to our Content.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from our Content and which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you our Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy; and
- Any other information We collect from you through electronic means.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Content.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Content is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to, on, or through our Content. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our Content or through any of its features, register for our Content, make any purchases through our Content, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Content, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at Help@PsLoved.com or mail P.O. Box 939, 55 Gerard St, Huntington, New York 11743.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Content, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, including without limitation your, name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social security, financial account information, identifiers for other electronic accounts (both with PSLoved and third parties), and any other information We must collect in order to provide you with services you request or use, and which may be used to identify or contact you online or offline (all such information “personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your age, interests, or other information you provide to us that is not personal information; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access Content (including information about computers, mobile phones, and other devices), and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and web beacons.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Using analytics features available to us through your device.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Content may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Content or otherwise using our Content as intended. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Content, subscribing to or otherwise using our services, posting material on or through our Content, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information as needed to assist in providing our services, as part of promotions we offer, or when you report a problem with our Content.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us, or as needed for us to provide you with the services you request.
- Your responses to surveys or other questions that we might ask you to complete for research or product development purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Content or using services offered through our Content, including returns processed through our Content. You may be required to provide financial information to use our services.
- Your search queries on our Content; and
- Any other information you provide directly to Us.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on or Content or to be transmitted to other users of our Content, Retailers, or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“), including content that you post to our Vault. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages and you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Content with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Click here [URL LINK TO DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURES] for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Doing so helps us improve our Content and deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Content according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your use of our Content.
- Recognize you as a repeat user of our Content
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and Content and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website or Content may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website or Content. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account and the services we provide, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Content or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Content.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email Help@PsLoved.com. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, and which cannot be paired with other information (either in or out of our control) to identify an individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties, including partner Retailers, that we use to support our business operations and to provide you with the services, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of PSLoved’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by PSLoved, Inc.. about our Content users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PSLoved, Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The categories of personal information we may disclose include:
- [CATEGORY LIST].
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by selecting the check box in the “Unsubscribe” pages. You can also always opt-out by sending us an email with your request to Help@PsLoved.com
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by selecting the check box in the unsubscribe pages. You can also opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to Help@PsLoved.com If we have sent you a promotional email, you may also send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by selecting the check box in the “Unsubscribe” pages.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website located at Home – NAI: Network Advertising Initiative (thenai.org).
Residents of certain states, such as California, Nevada, Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah, may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your State Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into your User Account and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at Help@PsLoved.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your User Account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Residents of certain states, such as California, Nevada, Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah may have additional rights and choices related to access and correcting of personal information. Please see Your State Privacy Rights for more information.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. To learn more about California residents’ privacy rights, visit [LINK TO CALIFORNIA NOTICE]. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website and Content that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Help@PsLoved.com or mail P.O. Box 939, 55 Gerard St, Huntington, New York 11743.
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information.
- Access and delete certain personal information.
- Data portability.
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information’s nature processing purpose.
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
To exercise any of these rights please email Help@PsLoved.com or mail P.O. Box 939, 55 Gerard St, Huntington, New York 11743. To appeal a decision regarding a consumer rights request, please contact us Help@PsLoved.com, making sure to include the word “Appeal” in the subject of the email, and to include a detailed statement of the facts and/or law underpinning your appeal. We will respond in writing within thirty (30) days of receipt of such appeal.
Nevada provides its residents with a limited right to opt-out of certain personal information sales. Residents who wish to exercise this sale opt-out rights may submit a request to this designated address: P.O. Box 939, 55 Gerard St, Huntington, New York 11743/ Help@PsLoved.com / wwwpsloved.com.[However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.]
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. [All information you provide to us is stored on Microsoft Azure. Any payment transactions and other sensitive information will be encrypted. Please review our Data Security Policy at [LINK TO DATA POLICY] for additional information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Content you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We further urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of our Content like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Content.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Content. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Content.
Help@PsLoved.com or mail P.O. Box 939, 55 Gerard St, Huntington, New York 11743.